Hawk Card FAQs
- How do I add money to my Hawk Card account?
To add funds to your Hawk card, go to https://rockland.campuscardcenter.com
- What is the minimum deposit required?
The minimum deposit required is $1.00.
- What types of payments are accepted?
You may use Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or debit cards.
- When can deposits be made?
Deposits can be made online 24/7 – A minimum deposit of $1.00 is required.
- Once I make a deposit, when will the funds be available?
After the deposit is confirmed you will have immediate access to the funds.
- What can I purchase with my Hawk card?
You can use your Hawk card to purchase items from the Campus Cafe and Bookstore.
- If I experience technical difficulties with my Hawk card, who do I contact?
You can contact Blackboard Transact at 877-273-7684 if you experience technical difficulties with your Hawk card.
- If my Hawk Card is lost or stolen, what should I do?
Lost or stolen cards should be reported immediately as follows:
- Log into your Hawk Card portal and mark your card as lost or stolen. If you find your card, you can reactivate it through the same portal.
- Contact Student Involvement at 845-574-4373.
- Where do I obtain a replacement card and how much does it cost?
To obtain a replacement card you must:
- Go to the Bursar (Technology Center, 1st Floor Lobby) and pay a $5.00 fee.
- Once you pay the fee, you should go to Public Safety for your replacement card.
- Can parents/relatives put money on my Hawk card?
Yes, parents/relatives can put money on your Hawk card.
There are two ways parents/relatives can put funds on your Hawk card:
- You can give guest access to your parents/relatives to add funds.
- Parents/relatives can choose the “quick add value” option where they can find you by your student by ID number and add funds.