Search/Schedule of Classes - WebAdvisor
Webadvisor is a Web interface that allows you to access information contained in the administrative database used by our institution. For basic functions like searching for a class, books, etc. no login is necessary.
How to search for classes
- Click on the following link: WebAdvisor (or click on the Quick Links menu then click on the WebAdvisor link).
- Click on Guest and Prospective Students button. Note: You do not need to log in to see the course listings.
- Click on Search for Sections link located in the Search for Sections area.
- Click on the Term drop down menu, then select the desired term (Ex. Spring 2014).
- Choose the class you are looking under Subjects, Course Levels, Course Number, and/or Section
- Click the Submit button for a listing of classes.
WebAdvisor accounts are available for all active students and employees.
Note to Students: Your account has been pre-activated, all you need to do is change your password by clicking the Get/Change Password link located below.
WebAdvisor and RCC E-mail accounts share the same username and password information, so if you change your password, it will affect both systems. However, an email account does not need to be activated in order to use WebAdvisor.