Evening and Weekend Program FAQs
- Who takes courses on weekends?
- Adult students
- Students returning to school
- Students who have work and family obligations
- Students who want to work at their own pace
- Casual learners
- How long will it take me to earn a degree on the weekends?
- You can earn an associate's degree on weekends in just two years, provided you meet RCC's competency in English and math.
- You can earn a Paralegal Certificate in as little as 10 months because it is a certificate, not a degree.
- What if I want to take classes during the week too?
You can complete a program with any combination of daytime, evening, online, blended (online and on-campus) and weekend courses.
- Which programs offer weekend degrees or certifications?
- AA Liberal Arts & Science
- AAS Paralegal
- Paralegal Certificate
- Am I eligible for financial aid?
Any enrolled student working toward a degree or certificate can apply for a loan, grant or scholarship. Call 845-574-4282 or visit Financial Aid.
- Will these credits transfer to a four-year college?
RCC collaborates with numerous four-year institutions to plan the smoothest routes from our campus to theirs.
- When do classes start?
You can start this Summer! Visit Records/Registrar.
- How do I register?