- 1. I can’t login to ANGEL.
To login to ANGEL the first time, you need to activate your Webmail account to receive your Username and Password. You will need at least 24 hours from the time you obtained your username and password before your will be able to login.
- 2. I am able to login to ANGEL but I can’t see my course in the Course list.
It may take 24 - 48 hours from the time you registered for the course before the course will appear in your Course list in ANGEL.
- 3. I registered late and I can’t login to ANGEL.
Please see numbers 1 and 2 above.
- 4. I changed my registration from one course to another.
When you changed your course, your new registration will have to be sent to ANGEL just like a new registration and you may have to wait at least 24 hours before the new course appears in our Course list.
- 5. Who can I contact when I can’t login to ANGEL?
Please contact eLearning Support Office at 845-574-4713 (Mondays-Fridays 9:00 am to 5:00 pm) or send an email to email@example.com.
On weekends and holidays, call the SLN Helpdesk at 1-800-875-6269 or 1-518-320-1889.
NOTE: SLN cannot help you with access to your course if you have not obtained a username and password (refer to #1 above).
- 6. I am able to login to my course in ANGEL but I have some questions about the course, who should I contact?
For questions about your course content, homework, deadlines, etc., you need to contact your instructor. Click on Contact Instructor to view your instructor’s email address. You can also call your instructor by referring to the Faculty and Staff directory for their phone extension at the College.
- 7. How do I find out what textbook is required for my course?
You can find out what textbook is required for your course through WebAdvisor. Instructions on how to find the required/recommended textbook for a course can be found here.