Paralegal Studies Gainful Employment Disclosure
Program Level - Undergraduate certificate
Program Length - 9 months
Q: How much will this program cost me?*
- Tuition and fees: $4,025
- Books and supplies: $1,270
- On-campus room & board: not offered
What other costs are there for this program?
For further program cost information click here.
*The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
Q: What financing options are available to help me pay for this program?
Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
- Federal loans: *
- Private education loans: *
- Institutional financing plan: *
* Less than 10 graduates received loans. Median amounts are withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the loan recipients.
The school has elected to provide the following additional information: 21% of program graduates used loans to help finance their costs for this program.
Q: How long will it take me to complete this program?
The program is designed to take 9 months to complete. Of those that completed the program in 2012-2013, 79% finished in 9 months.
Q: What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
The job placement rate for students who completed this program is *%.
* This institution is not currently required to calculate a job placement rate for program completers.
For more information on jobs related to this program see below:
- Paralegals and Legal Assistants
- Title Examiners, Abstractors, and Searchers
- Legal Support Workers, All Other
Date Created: 3/18/2014