Personal tools
Log in


Do I need to take the English and Math Assessments?

Yes, you must take the English and Math Assessments. If you need any remedial English, it must be completed prior to beginning occupational therapy courses. Even if you are transferring Eng 101/102 credits, you must still take the English Placement Assessment. If you do not place at the Eng 101 level, it may delay your admittance into the program. If you need remedial math, you can begin occupational therapy; however you must successfully complete the remedial math before you begin level II fieldwork.