What Tasks Would I Be Performing During a Work Day?
Depending on your employer or the setting in which you work, your occupational therapy career may include:
- aiding the growth and development of premature babies,
- enhancing learning environments for physically challenged school children,
- adapting home environments for people dealing with the effects of stroke,
- analyzing job task requirements for an injured worker, or
- participating in research to measure the effectiveness of treatment activities.