Personal tools
Log in

Skip to content. | Skip to navigation


Study at RCC


I already have my bachelor's degree, what do I do?

If you want to become a professional therapist (OTR) then select an appropriate master's program. You may choose to complete some prerequisites at Rockland Community College. Visit They have a listing of all associate, master and doctorate programs according to state.

Share |