Payment Options for Spring 2014
Online Payment Due by January 09, 2014 - Payment Plan (See Schedule below)
All students must pay tuition and fees in full or provide credit authorizations to the Bursar’s Office at the time of registration. Payment can be made in cash; by certified, cashiers or personal check; by money order payable to Rockland Community College; or by Mastercard, VISA or Discover credit cards.
The College reserves the right to cancel student schedules when payment is not received by the published deadlines. Original schedules cannot be guaranteed for students who must re-register. Failure to pay tuition may result in accounts being turned over to a collection agency and in students being barred from registering for the upcoming semester. Students will be responsible for all collection and litigation costs.
Financial Aid - information or call -> (845) 574-4282
Billing information: - call us at (845) 574-4254
No Personal Checks for prior Semesters/Sessions
Payment In Full: (Online Bill Payment)
Webadvisor. It's fast, easy and secure in 4 easy steps.
- Choose Main Menu.
- Login...Click on Student tab...
- Go to Financial Information (upper left) section
- Click on Make a Payment.
Payment Plan Information:
It is highly recommended that you read the following important information first if you are paying your tuition bill in installments.
After completely reading the following information,
click on the logo (next to the lock) below if you are going to enroll.
Note: Each semester (Fall/Spring) is a new contract.
College Expenses, What's your Plan?
Paying for the rising costs of a college education is a concern for nearly every student and family. The fact is, few of us have the resources to simply write a check for the full cost of tuition each semester. So how are you meeting your costs? What’s your plan? Do you have one?
Having a solid plan for covering the cost of college is an important step toward graduation. Rockland Community College is pleased to enlist the services of FACTS Management Company, the leading tuition payment plan provider in the industry, to make the process easier for you. Working together, Rockland Community College and FACTS will provide you with sensible strategies for covering the rising costs of college.
Here is a Proven Plan
To help you meet your educational expenses, Rockland Community College is proud to offer FACTS as a convenient budget plan. This is not a loan program. You have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check. The cost to budget your interest-free monthly payment plan is a $30 per semester nonrefundable FACTS enrollment fee. You may budget your tuition and fees in the following ways:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH) - ACH payments are those payments you have authorized FACTS to process directly with your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved for your expenses at Rockland Community College. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
- Credit Card Option - Paying with your credit card gives you the option of taking advantage of any bonus programs that may be offered by your credit card company. Your monthly payment will be automatically charged to the credit card you designate. Payments will be charged on the 5th of each month until the balance is paid in full.
Automatic Payment Plan - (Convenient - Interest Free - Affordable)
- Easy online enrollment
- Monthly payment plan
- Flexible payment options
- No interest
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card
- Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
Cost to Participate
- $30 enrollment fee per semester (ACH & credit card)
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Simple Steps to Enroll in the Payment Plan
- Go to www.sunyrockland.edu/bursar
- Select Payment Options
- Click on the e-Cashier logo
Target Dates To Enroll By (Dates for FA13/SP14)
|Last Day to Enroll Online||Required Down Payment||Months of Payment||Payments|
||none||4||Aug - Nov|
|Aug 21||25%||3||Sep - Nov|
||33%||2||Oct & Nov|
|Last Day to Enroll Online||Required Down Payment||Months of Payment||Payments|
|Dec 27||none||4||Jan - Apr|
|Jan 17||25%||3||Feb - Apr|
|Feb 07||33%||2||Mar & Apr|
Note: All down payments are processed immediately!
Availability of e-Cashier is determined by Rockland Community College. Please be aware the college may elect not to have e-Cashier available during specific times and dates during registration.
Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your agreement balance online through My FACTS Account or call the Rockland Community College Bursar's Office at 845.574.4254 to confirm the change.
Have additional questions on how the payment plan works? Refer to the "Frequently Asked Questions" or "How e-Cashier Works" links located on the toolbar of e-Cashier.
Click logo to Enroll:
Be sure to have the following information...
- Student ID (FACTS recognizes this as your user ID)and Password (This is your Date of Birth)
- The name, address, and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- To protect your privacy, you will need to create your own unique FACTS Access Code. Please be sure it is something you can easily remember.
- Account information for the person responsible for payment.
- If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date.
Down Payment Options
Down payments are deducted immediately from the account provided on the agreement. If the payment fails for any reason, the agreement is terminated and notification is sent to the person responsible for payment.
To check your account:
Login using your user ID and password provided by FACTS.
If you have forgotten or misplaced yours, contact FACTS at 1-800-863-2287 or.
When and what time will the funds be withdrawn from my bank account?
FACTS specifies the date each payment will occur, but it is your financial institution that determines the time of day the payment is debited. FACTS recommends you check with your financial institution to determine how far in advance funds should be deposited into your account to ensure the automatic payment clears. If a payment date falls on a weekend or banking holiday, the payment will be attempted the following business day.
How will I be notified of my payment information?
Once your agreement is posted to the FACTS system, you will receive a confirmation notification of your payment amount by e-mail or letter. Payments will be processed until the total balance is paid in full. The notification has important information you MUST have to log on to MyFACTS Account. The notification also serves as a reminder that a $30 per semester nonrefundable FACTS Enrollment Fee will be processed from the account indicated on the agreement.
Can I pay by phone with FACTS?
In accordance with the Terms & Conditions of your FACTS agreement, payments are processed electronically. FACTS does not accept payments by phone.
What is the FACTS Access Code?
To help protect your privacy, FACTS asks the person responsible for the payments to create an access code. If you should call into FACTS inquiring about your FACTS agreement or inquire online through MyFACTS Account, you will be required to verify your FACTS Access Code. If you do not create an access code on your FACTS agreement, one will be randomly assigned to you. Your FACTS Access Code will be identified on your FACTS Confirmation Notification. Please remember to keep a copy of your confirmation notification.
FACTS customer service: Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 7:00pm < > Friday 7:30am - 5:00pm (CST)