- An official high school transcript in a sealed envelope.
- An official college transcript in a sealed envelope.
- High school or college transcript faxed directly to our office at (845) 574-4397.
The petition along with the documentation will then be forwarded to the appropriate academic discipline for review. You will receive notification by mail regarding the outcome of your appeal(s). Please allow several days for this process.
- No later than the first day of classes for Spring and/or Fall semester.
Petitions that have been granted:
- If you are granted a retest in a given semester, you must retest before the start of classes for that semester.
You are encouraged to do some review before retesting.
- When granted permission to retest on the essay portion, a pen and paper essay retest will be administered.
Placement and Assessment
Technology Center, Third floor, Suite 8340, Room 8342
145 College Road
Suffern, NY 10901
Students applying for the RCC High School Program:
Please click on the RCC High School Program Petition to Retest Form link below. Print and complete the petition form. The petition form along with the supporting documentation must be submitted to Admissions.
You may obtain further information about the appeal procedure by calling our office at (845) 574-4525 or 574-4288.