How to Apply
Applying to Rockland Community College is simple! Please follow these steps.
- Submit a completed Rockland Community College Enrollment Application along with the $30 fee.
- Submit a completed Personal Data Form, along with bank statement(s) from sponsors.
- Submit a completed Statement of Understanding
- Submit official high school transcript (Accompanied by official English translation, if applicable)*
- Submit official college transcript/diploma (Official English translation, if applicable)*
6. Submit proof of immunization against measles, mumps and rubella.
* Our office reserves the right to request an evaluation of all foreign education credentials from the World Education Services in order to verify documentation.
You can download most of these forms below.