Get Started Now
We are pleased you have decided to apply and wish you success in your academic pursuits. Counselors are always ready to answer any questions you may have about the admissions process or the preparation of your application.
If you did not graduate from high school or if you were home schooled please contact Admissions before you complete and submit an application.
Before we continue we must determine what kind of student you are going to be, matriculating or non-matriculating.
What would you like to do?
- Matriculate: Apply for a degree or certificate program.
- Non-matriculate: I am interested in taking 1 or 2 college credit courses only (not a degree or certificate).
- Other (Non-college credit): I am interested in short term, non-college credit courses for personal enrichment or professional development.
Programs for High School Students:
- I am interested in the Early Admissions Program.
- I am interested in the Rockland Community College High School Program.
If you have any questions please call us at 1-800-RCC-SOON (1-800-722-7666) or 845-574-4224.