Chair, Computer Assisted Design, Computer Studies, and Cyber Security
Associate Professor, Cyber Security
Jeanette Geller served as an adjunct for 10 years before joining the full-time faculty in 2000. She has taught a wide range of courses covering computer technology, database management, networking, various software applications and related subjects.
An RCC graduate, Geller also held positions at the College as a Local Area Network (LAN) administrator, computer support technician and paraprofessional in Administrative Services and the Business Department, the latter as document center manager. She previously worked for the government of St. Lucia in the Ministry of Finance and Treasury Department.
Geller remains active in the local community as a board member for Rockland Habitat for Humanity and president of the Lower Hudson Partners of the Americas, Rockland/St. Lucia Partners.
- AAS Business/Office Technologies, Rockland Community College, SUNY, 1987
- AAS Data Processing-Local Area Network Administrator, Rockland Community College, SUNY, 1998
- BS Business Administration/Management, Mercy College, 1989
- MBA, St. Thomas Aquinas College, 2006
- SUNY Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Teaching, 2004
- Recognition, 20 years of service to RCC, 2012
- Recognition, completing 10 years’ active service, iCisco Networking Academy program
- Advanced Level Instructor Award (top 25 percent globally), Cisco Networking Academy
- CISCO Certified Instructor
- Microsoft Certified Professional