Instructor, Automotive Technology
Harry Lehrfeld was appointed Instructor of Automotive Technology in Fall 2015. He draws upon more than 30 years of experience in the field, including positions as shop foreman/lead technician with Aamco in Pearl River, NY, and Middletown, NY, and Cars Automotive Service in Harriman, NY.
Lehrfeld served as an adjunct in Automotive Technology at RCC from 2014 to 2015, teaching courses in Automotive Engine Repair, Automotive Electrical, Automatic Transmissions and Transaxles, and Manual Transmissions and Drivetrain.
Lehrfeld has served on several advisory panels, including for the RCC Automotive NATEF, RCC Automotive Technology and Precision International.
- BS Education, CUNY, 1975
Professional Accomplishments & Credentials (Selected)
- National Coalition of Certification Centers (Nc3) Certified Instructor
- Nc3 Electrical Certification
- Nc3 Advanced Diagnostics, Oscilloscope, Scan Tools, Torque Certification
- Aamco Transmission Certifications (various)
- ASE Certifications (various)
- Advisory boards for Precision International, RCC Automotive Technology, and RCC Automotive NATEF.