George D. Repic, Instructor of Business at RCC since September 2013, brings a wealth of academic and professional experience to his position. He has taught at community colleges and four-year schools; in multiple disciplines including business, economics and political science; both undergraduate and graduate students; and courses in the traditional, online and hybrid formats.
At RCC, Repic has taught courses in Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Retailing, Introduction to Business, and Macroeconomics. He serves as faculty advisor to the Entrepreneurs Club. Repic was an adjunct professor for four years at Felician College in Lodi, N.J. He has also taught at the College of Staten Island, CUNY; Centenary College in Hackettstown, NJ; and community colleges in New Jersey.
Repic spent 16 years at Prudential Financial as a manager in financial services, a financial planner and a securities principal. He is a doctoral candidate in global affairs at Rutgers University.
- BS Marketing and Political Science, Rutgers University, 1995
- MA, Rutgers University, 1997
- MBA, Felician College, 2009
- Certificate in e-facilitation for online teaching
- Certificate in grant writing
Seminars and speaking engagements on economic and financial topics to various groups, including:
- National Association of Black Accountants
- National Hispanic Sales Network
- New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners
- National Black MBA Association