Deborah Vinecour Esq.
Deborah Vinecour, Esq.
Associate Professor, Paralegal Studies
Deborah Vinecour is Associate Professor and Chair of Paralegal Studies at RCC. She began at the College in 1999 and joined the full-time faculty in 2001. Among the courses she has taught are Legal Research and Writing, History of Civil Liberties and Multiculturalism, and Business Law. Prior to her arrival at RCC, she taught full-time at Berkeley College in White Plains, NY.
Vinecour served as an assistant county attorney for Westchester County for two years, prosecuting child abuse, neglect and support cases. Her areas of legal practice focused on matrimonial and family law. She earned a BA in Psychology from SUNY Albany, a Master of Public Administration with concentration in Government from Pace University in White Plains, and a Juris Doctor of Law from Pace University School of Law.
- BA Psychology, SUNY Albany, 1985
- MPA Pace University, 1987
- JD Pace University School of Law, 1990
- Co-Chair, Leadership Academy
- Secretary, Business Technology Division Curriculum Committee
- Several presentations for the American Association for Paralegal Education