Rockland SCORE is here to assist you successfully manage the world of small business ownership. Our clients represent a broad range of individuals and businesses.
We work with:
- Owners of existing small businesses.
- Individuals looking to change careers and start their own business.
- Not for Profit organizations.
- People looking to stay active, focused, and enjoy additional income.
- Anyone who wants to know more about the world of small business ownership.
Over the years serving the Rockland community we have worked with thousands of individuals in face-to-face and internet based consulting meetings and seminars. We meet with our clients as many times as needed and this service is free.
Our mission is to help our clients:
- Understand the world of small business operations and the criteria for success.
- Develop business plans to assess the reality and risks associated with their business idea and operations.
- Serve as an on-going mentor as they move forward with their plans and activity.
Private, confidential, and free counseling sessions are held on:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at our Suffern Office in Brucker Hall, at Rockland Community College.
- Tuesdays at New City Volunteer Ambulance Center, 200 Congers Road, New City
- Fridays at Rockland Economic Development Corporation at 2 Blue Hill Plaza in Pearl River.
- Monday and Thursday evenings at Street Community Center, 31 Zukor Road, New City
- Wednesday afternoons at RCC Haverstraw Center, 37 W Broad St, Haverstraw
Appointments at these locations may be made on-line through our website at www.rocklandscore.org. If necessary, you may also schedule a counseling appointment by calling the Rockland SCORE Office (845-426-1206) at any time and leaving a message with your name and phone number.
Rockland SCORE is part of a volunteer, non-profit national organization and a resource partner with the US Small Business Administration (SBA). The SCORE Association has over 350 Chapters across the United States with more than 11,000 volunteers.
Rockland SCORE, located in Suffern, New York, is staffed with volunteers from a variety of business backgrounds and are dedicated to assisting clients start their own business or helping those already in business.