- Pam Gerstheimer, Coordinator
The Center will reopen for Spring Semester tutoring on Jan. 30, 2017
The Tutoring Center is open when classes are in session.
Check TutorTrac for up to date schedules by course.
The Tutoring Center, located in the Technology Center, Room 8340, provides free tutoring services to RCC students in most academic areas. The center offers scheduled individual and small group sessions as well as drop-in tutoring (no appointment required).
How to request an appointment
- Visit http://tutortrac.sunyrockland.edu
- See attached instructions at the bottom of this page.
- Come in or call the Information Desk at 845-574-4503, Room 8340
How to become a tutor
- Come to the Tutoring Center and complete a Tutor Application Form (see attached)
- Positions available for students, professionals and volunteers
visit TutorTrac for all schedules and appointments
(The Center is open when classes are in session, check holiday schedule)
The Center is currently closed and will reopen for the Spring 2017 Semester on Monday, January 30th