- Pam Gerstheimer, Coordinator
Summer 2014 Hours
- Mon - Thu: 10 am – 6 pm
- See Schedules in TutorTrac
The Tutoring Center is open when classes are in session.
The Tutoring Center, located in the Technology Center, Room 8340, provides free tutoring services to RCC students in most academic areas. The center offers scheduled individual and small group sessions as well as drop-in tutoring (no appointment required).
How to request an appointment
- Visit http://tutortrac.sunyrockland.edu
- See attached instructions at the bottom of this page.
- Come in or call the Information Desk at 845-574-4503
How to become a tutor
- Come to the Tutoring Center and complete a Tutor Application Form
- Positions available for students, professionals and volunteers