845-574-4504 (Messages only)
Hours - see below
The Testing Center is open when classes are in session.
What We Do
Rockland Community College and the staff of the Testing Center are committed to academic honesty and excellence. The Testing Center provides testing services for students who:
- Need to make up missed tests
- Require special testing accommodations
- Are enrolled in RCC distance learning courses
The Testing Center proctors RCC tests from the first day to the last day of each semester. The Center is closed on days when classes are not in session.
Non-RCC test proctoring: There is a fee and an appointment is required, please view our Non-RCC Proctored Exams Procedure. Please note that the final date for non-RCC tests is approximately three weeks prior to the end of the semester.
The Center is currently closed and will re-open
for the fall semester on September 2, 2014
NOTE: You will be asked to sign a Testing Center Policy Agreement before accessing Test Center services.
- Testing Center Code of Conduct
- Student Testing Center Policy Agreement
- For Faculty: Exam Submission Form (online)
- For Faculty: Exam Submission Form (printable)
- Non RCC Exam Procedure