Pathways to Academic Support & Success
PASS is a division of Student Development that provides support services for students whose GPA falls below 2.0 and who are placed on academic warning and/or probation. The goal is to help students return to good academic standing by helping them identify what is holding them back, making them aware of the support services available and taking steps in the right direction to change their situation.
If you find yourself in academic jeopardy, here are some tools and support services that can help:
- Complete online self-assessment to help you identify strengths and weaknesses. One of our staff members will follow up with you to review.
- Complete the PASS ONLINE WORKSHOP (MANDATORY FOR PASS STUDENTS)
- If you have a documented disability, contact Accessibility Services at 845-574-4541 or at email@example.com.
- Ask your professors for feedback by completing the My . Faculty members are happy to help students and can frequently suggest ideas/advice to help you succeed. (MARC) Progress Report
- Attend workshops that will help you focus on academic success, learn key academic skills and connect with campus resources. (CHECK BACK SOON FOR THE FALL 2016 WORKSHOP SCHEDULE)
- Receive tutoring at our Academic Success Center (ASC). Tutoring is available online or in-person. You can set up appointment online, or you can contact them at 845-574-4503 or visit the center in the Technology Building, Room 8340.
- Set up an appointment with one of our counselors in the . You can call the center at 845-574-4306 or visit us in the Technology Building, Room 8220.
** If you have been placed on ACADEMIC PROBATION, some of these tools and support services are MANDATORY. We will contact you via US mail and email. A hold will be placed on your account which will prevent you from future registration and all other college transactions until this requirement is met. **