Personal tools
Log in


What if I need long-term counseling?

Counselors can refer you to agencies and private therapists in the area for counseling (also called "psychotherapy") which may continue for a longer period of time. Many agencies see clients on a "sliding-fee" scale, which means you are charged according to what you can afford to pay.