Technology Center, 8220
Hours of Operation*
- Regular hours
Mon – Fri: 8 am – 4 pm
- Extended hours
Thu 4 pm – 7 pm
Irene Deutsch, Director
Nadine Bristow-Haynes - Secretary
Career Services provides a wide range of personalized services for RCC students and alumni.
Our primary mission is to help students achieve the following:
- Better understand their interests and abilities
- Explore academic and career possibilities
- Align educational and career goals
- Gain experience through internships
- Network with professionals
- Write effective resume and cover letters
- Learn interview techniques and practice
- Acquire professional and interpersonal skills
Students and alumni are welcome to attend any of our career workshops.
It is the policy of Rockland Community College not to discriminate on basis of age, alienage, color, creed, disability, gender/sex, marital status, national origin, prior non-job related record of conviction, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status in its programs and activities.