Technology Center, 8220
Hours of Operation*
- Regular hours
Mon – Fri: 8 am – 4 pm
- Extended hours
Thu 4 pm – 7 pm
Stephanie Siddi –
Is dedicated to Rockland Community College's student veterans.
From Combat to Careers
- Further your education
- Explore career options
- Take part in internships
- Participate in workshops!
Career programs specifically tailored to veterans' unique needs
- Military to Civilian Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- Defining your Civilian Job Objectives
Job Search Strategies
- Identifying Transferable Skills
- Interviewing Techniques
- Individual Mock Interviews
- On-Campus Job Placement
- JobNet - Off-Campus Job Placement
- Specialized Career Counseling (Individual and Group)
RCC's Career Services is dedicated to providing the highest quality of career support services to the men and women of the military who have proudly served our country.
We provide a broad range of career programs and services and will help you explore your individual academic and career goals. Veterans develop a distinctive set of skills through their unique training and experience. At Career Services we will help you translate those skills into the civilian employment arena.
Offering employment services to connect veterans to promising employment, RCC's career specialists and counselors are here to assist you with choosing a career path, organizing and writing resumes, identifying transferable skills, translating military terminology to civilian terminology, developing interviewing skills and exploring promising employment opportunities.
- We encourage you to take advantage of the many resources we offer to help you transition from military to civilian life. Don't hesitate to stop by Career Services or contact us to schedule an appointment.
Fall 2014 Workshop Schedule - Join us for specialized workshops
Student Employment Form - Please fill out this form when you find employment
Transferable Skills: Military Assets - Transitioning into the civilian sector