Employers - Welcome
Employers – Welcome!
Rockland Community College’s Job Placement Office is committed to tailoring its programs to meet the needs of every company and organization. If you don't see what you're looking for here please contact us to discuss other possibilities.
Have a job opening right now? You can post your full-time and part-time positions to our interactive online JobNet website
- Post your opportunities to over 6,500 students and alumni
- Part-time and full-time job opportunities
Positions are posted for four weeks (or longer at your request) and interested students apply directly to you via e-mail, phone or regular mail. We ask that you correspond directly with students and arrange to schedule mutually convenient times to meet. If interview space is required on campus, Student Career Services will assist you with the arrangements.
There are many benefits for companies when they join the over 1000 local and regional businesses who participate in the College’s Internship program.
- Fresh educational backgrounds in the fields of business, computers, and/or communications
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Accountability - their grade-point average is affected by your evaluation
- Opportunities to establish relationships that may lead to having an experienced permanent employee
- Unique opportunities to learn the profile of tomorrow’s workforce
General requirements are that the internship provides a learning experience for the student.
RCC's Annual Job Fair is traditionally held in April, Rockland County’s largest event to bring together job-seekers and employers.
Information Sessions or Tables
Increase your campus visibility through two informal / informational options:
- Info Sessions: speak with a group of students interested in your agency. These relaxed sessions are generally held in the late afternoon or early evening and are open to all students.
- Info Table: Staff a display table in the student center to answer questions and distribute materials.