Library, Lower Level
Books, Supplies and more...
The campus bookstore is the place to go to purchase all of your course-required and optional textbooks and supplies. There is also a wide range of paper products, pens, binders, software, gift items, general books and much more. Textbooks can be ordered online through the bookstore website.
The bookstore is operated by Follett Higher Education Group.
Now you can find out the books you will need before the semester starts by going online to WebAdvisor.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Click on the following link: WebAdvisor (or click on the Quick Links menu then click on the WebAdvisor link).
- Click on the Guest and Prospective Students button on the WebAdvisor Page Note:You do not need to log in.
- Click on Search for Sections link under Search for Sections area.
- Choose the Term drop down menu, then select the desired term (Ex. Spring 2014).
- Choose the class you are looking for under Subjects, Course Levels, Course Number, and/or Section.
- Click on Submit button for a listing of classes.
- Click on the Section Name and Title of the course you are taking
- Click on the Click here for prices of required textbook(s) and supplies link located at the bottom of the page right above the Close Window button