Personal tools
Log in

Skip to content. | Skip to navigation


I want to change my curriculum (area of study). How can I do this?

Students wishing to change their major must fill out a Curriculum Change Request and submit it to Records & Registration. The forms are available in the Academic Advisement Center or Records & Registration.