Personal tools
Log in


I need to add or drop a class (or classes). How and where can I do this?

Students wishing to withdraw from a class (or classes) MUST submit a completed DROP/ADD form to the Records Office. The forms are available in the Academic Advisement Center or the Records Office. Eligible students can also add or drop courses online using WebAdvisor.  Check the current Schedule of Classes for current withdrawal deadlines.