Personal tools
Log in


I have graduated from RCC and would like to take additional courses prior to transfer. May I do so?

Yes you may; however, there are a few things you need to be aware of:

  • First, students should be sure to check with their transfer institution to verify that the courses for which they plan to register are acceptable.
  • Second, if you are planning on receiving financial aid, you MUST have a declared curriculum that is allowed as per our Dual Degree Policy and be taking only courses that are required for that curriculum. Otherwise, you WILL NOT be eligible for financial aid.