Welcome to the Rockland Community College Library! We serve the entire Rockland County community as an information center and encourage users to take advantage of the wealth of resources we have to offer. We invite you to use our services to search for information and engage in other learning or research activities, on site or online.
Of course, the Library also supports the academic and information needs of its students and faculty by providing a broad array of information resources and services. Our collection includes:
- 76,000 print volumes
- Over 200,000 e-books
- Over 90 single journals in print or electronic version
- Access to 30,000 journals in electronic databases
- Almost 7,000 audio visual materials in various formats
- 180 electronic databases accessible both on and off campus
- Streaming videos (approximately 20,000 titles)
The library offers 18 public access PCs; a 24 seat computer lab for instructional space and student use; two quiet study rooms; 12 laptops for use in library; 85 graphing calculators for semester loan; scientific calculators and charging devices for use in the library.
Reference services are provided in person, by phone, or via text, email or chat.