Student Orientation, Advisement & Registration
Student Orientation, Advisement & Registration (SOAR)
Student Union, Room 3208
All matriculated new and transfer students must pre-register online (see below) and attend a scheduled 2-hour SOAR session before registering for classes.
(Click below to register for SOAR)
- Register online for SOAR session
- Complete Accuplacer placement or receive waiver
- Arrive on time or early - late arrivals are not permitted entry
- After attending your SOAR session please complete the survey below
SOAR Agenda (approximately 2 hours)
- Receive the RCC Student Handbook
- Greeting from RCC President, Dr. Cliff L. Wood
- Essential Information Presentation
- Registration and Advisement
Rockland Community College recognizes the needs of students with disabilities and is committed to providing accessible services, programs and educational opportunities. If you are a qualified student or prospective student who has a disability as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) or guidelines for section 504 of the Federal Rehabilitation Act, you may register with Accessibility Services. For more information, or to schedule an appointment please contact Accessibility Services at 845-574-4541.