Technology Center, 1st floor
Hours of Operation
Fall and Spring
- M: 9 am - 6 pm
- T - F: 9 am - 5 pm
- M - F: 9 am - 5 pm
- M - Th: 9 am - 5 pm
- F: 9 am - 4 pm
Rockland Community College’s Student Involvement will host a Parent Orientation session. The Parent Orientation is designed to provide useful information that will assist parents, guardians and caregivers with the transition from the primary education system to higher education.
Here you will learn about RCC’s policies and important information that will help you assist your student to be successful at Rockland Community College.
During the orientation our panel will discuss the following topics:
- Tuition (refund, residency)
- Financial Aid, Loans & Scholarships
- Sam Draper Honors Program
- Accessibility Services
- Student Support Services (Job Placement, Internships, Tutoring Center, Counseling)
- Records & Registration (Immunizations & High School Transcripts/GED, Transfer Credits)
- Student handbook & responsibilities
- And more
If you are interested in attending a Parent Orientation information session please complete the RCC SOAR Parent Orientation Contact Form and select the same date that your child will attend. If you have any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org.