Student Orientation, Advisement & Registration
Student Orientation, Advisement & Registration (SOAR)
Student Union, Room 3208
Hours of Operation
- M, Th: 8 am - 7 pm
- T, W, F: 8 am - 5 pm
All matriculated students must attend their assigned SOAR session (budget approximately 4-hours).
Things to do before SOAR:
- Activate your RCC email
- Take your Placement & Assessment Exam
- Submit proof of immunization to Records & Registration
- Send Official High School Transcript to Admissions
- Send Official College Transcripts to Records & Registration
- Check your RCC email once a week for SOAR updates
Rockland Community College recognizes the needs of students with disabilities and is committed to providing accessible services, programs and educational opportunities. If you are a qualified student or prospective student who has a disability as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) or guidelines for section 504 of the Federal Rehabilitation Act, you may register with Accessibility Services. For more information, or to schedule an appointment please contact Accessibility Services at 845-574-4541.