Why is giving to RCC so important?
Only 56% of Rockland Community College's operating budget is funded by state and local government. The rest is supported by student tuition, and friends like you. We must maintain our ability to finance the quality education we provide our students and the educational opportunities we provide to our community. With your help, Rockland Commuity College will continue its tradition of providing excellence in education for years to come.
Your annual gift provides support for:
- Student scholarships and support
- Faculty enrichment
- Laboratory and classroom equipment
- Seed money for innovative programs
- Academic programs
- Special programs and activities for which you designate your funds
Donating to RCC
Your donation benefits the whole Rockland County community - helping others to build a better future for themselves and their families.
- All gifts and donations to the College are tax deductible
- You may designate your donation to a particular department, program, or create a scholarship in your name or to memorialize a family member or friend.
- The Alumni Association and the Foundation will work with you to create a gift that is personally satisfying and
If you have any questions, please contact the RCC Foundation at 845- 574 - 4576.