Enroll in FACTS
Enroll in FACTS
Enroll in the Payment Plan online via WebAdvisor
Using the Explorer of Chrome browser, sign Into MyRCC, select WebAdvisor Icon, select Students tab, then from the Financial Information section of the main menu select Create a Payment Plan.
Fall 2015 Opens July 01 2014 - Last Day Sep 21 2015
Spring 2016 Opens Nov 16 2014 - Last Day Feb 12 2016
Be sure to have the following information...
- The name, address, and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- To protect your privacy, you will need to create your own unique FACTS Access Code. Please be sure it is something you can easily remember.
- Account information for the person responsible for payment.
- If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date.
Down Payment Options
Down payments are deducted immediately from the account provided on the agreement. If the payment fails for any reason, the agreement is terminated and notification is sent to the person responsible for payment.
To check your account:
FACTS Tuition Plan using your user ID and password provided by FACTS.
If you have forgotten or misplaced yours, contact FACTS at 1-800-863-2287 or email@example.com.
Availability of e-Cashier is determined by the College. Please be aware the College may elect not to have e-Cashier available during specific times and dates during registration.
Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your FACTS Tuition Plan agreement balance online or call the Bursar's at 845-574-4254 to confirm the change.
Have additional questions on how the payment plan works? Refer to the Frequently Asked Questions or How e-Cashier Works links located on the toolbar of e-Cashier.