Enroll in FACTS
Enroll in FACTS
Enroll in the Payment Plan online at the e-Cashier
Click the e-Cashier logo below to Enroll:
Be sure to have the following information...
- Student ID (FACTS recognizes this as your user ID) and password (this is your date of birth).
- The name, address, and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- To protect your privacy, you will need to create your own unique FACTS Access Code. Please be sure it is something you can easily remember.
- Account information for the person responsible for payment.
- If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date.
Down Payment Options
Down payments are deducted immediately from the account provided on the agreement. If the payment fails for any reason, the agreement is terminated and notification is sent to the person responsible for payment.
To check your account:
Log in using your user ID and password provided by FACTS.
If you have forgotten or misplaced yours, contact FACTS at 1-800-863-2287 or email@example.com.
Availability of e-Cashier is determined by the College. Please be aware the College may elect not to have e-Cashier available during specific times and dates during registration.
Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your agreement balance online through My FACTS or call the Bursar's at 845-574-4254 to confirm the change.
Have additional questions on how the payment plan works? Refer to the Frequently Asked Questions or How e-Cashier Works links located on the toolbar of e-Cashier.