- By what date must tuition charges be paid to avoid a penalty?
Payment Due Dates
Register...on or before July TBA, 2016, payment due - TBA
Register.............after July TBA, 2016, payment due - TBA
Payment due - January TBA 2017 7PM (End of Business)
Afterwards payment is due upon registration.
Winter & Summer Sessions
Payment is due upon registration.
For further information, check out the Academic Calendar
- What happens if I do not make payment or approved payment arrangements with the Bursar by the due dates indicated?
Students who do not make payment or necessary arrangements for payment may have their registrations cancelled for nonpayment.
Students who choose to re-register will be re-registered on a course-available basis once all other registration has ended.
- Can I make payment using a credit card and if so what types of credit cards are accepted?
Yes. You can pay through WebAdvisor, in person at the Bursar’s office, or by calling the Bursar 845-574-4254.
Note: Financial Aid students should not pay through WebAdvisor.
- Does the college offer payment plans that help pay semester costs in installments?
Yes. The college offers a Tuition Deferred Payment Plan for the Fall and Spring semesters.
- How can I verify if there are any outstanding obligations that may deter my registering for the upcoming semester?
This can be accomplished easily by using WebAdvisor, calling the Bursar or in person. You will need your Student Account number and photo ID.
- When do 2016-2017 Sessions/Semesters begin?
Fall 2016 semester begins - September 1 2016
Winter 2017 session begins - January 3 2017
Spring 2017 semester begins - January 24 2017
Summer 2016 sessions begin > S1 - May 31 | S2 - Jun 6 | S3 - Jul 5
- What is the Bursar’s mailing address, where is it located, and what is the telephone number to answer billing and payment questions?
The Bursar is located in the first-floor lobby of the Technology Center, Room 8107, and the mailing address is:
Rockland Community College
Office of the Bursar
145 College Road MS8101
Suffern, N.Y. 10901-3699
Phone number: 845-574-4254
- What is the Bursar's e-mail address?
The e-mail address is email@example.com
Please include your Student ID number when writing to us.