- Brian McGuirk, Bursar
Hours of Operation
- M & Th: 8 am – 7 pm
- T, W, F: 8 am – 5 pm
- M – Th: 8 am – 7pm
- F: 8 am – 5 pm
Early Closing, Holiday & Urgent Message
- F: July 01, 2016 Payment Plans Opens
- M: July 04, 2016
Independence Day Offices Closed
Be Safe - Enjoy
You CAN afford Rockland Community College
More than half of RCC students receive some form of financial assistance to attend. Find out if you are eligible for scholarships or assistance.
RCC is your first choice for a quality, affordable education. The College offers a variety of payment options for students to pay their tuition and fees. Students may pay online, by mail or in person at the Bursar located just inside the main entrance of the Technology Center.
The Bursar manages financial transactions between students and the College. The Bursar’s responsibilities include:
- Issuing billing statements - Review your account summary/by term using your WebAdvisor account and periodically monitoring your student sunyrockland.edu email account.
- Collecting and accurately applying payments to student accounts
- Applying debit and credit information from the Financial Aid department
- Issuing refunds
- Interacting with outside agencies regarding the collection of delinquent accounts and providing year-end tax information
The Bursar adheres to departmental, College, State and Federal policies and procedures. See Policies and Procedures for further information.