Student Email Activation/Password Reset Procedure
Student Email Activation / Password Reset Procedure
Click here to Reset Password (Note: This will open to a new window.)
You will receive a letter from Admissions along with your acceptance information. Please contact Admissions at 845-574-4224 if you have not received your letter.
1. Click on Forgot Password on the myRCC Login page.
2. Type in your username, click OK.
3. Provide the answer to the questions.
4. Type your new password in the New Password field.
5. Retype the password in the Verify New Password field.
6. Click Save.
If you get the message "Password can not be reset", you will need to obtain a new password from Records & Registration located in the Technology Center, 1st floor. Please bring proof of identification. Once you have acquired your new password, do the following procedures:
1. Go to myrcc.sunyrockland.edu
3. Click on Menu ► My Account.
4. Click on Reset Password to create a new password, then click Save.
5. Click Update Password Reset Questions.
6. Create four security questions and answers, then click Save.
Effective: April 1, 2014