Personal tools
Log in


How do I get waived from the test?

Students transferring to RCC may be exempt from English and/or mathematics assessment if they have successfully completed college level English and/or math courses with a minimum grade of C or better at another college. This exemption is based on a review of your previous college records and depends on the specific degree program that you are pursuing.

Share |