Microsoft Office® Specialist Exam
MICROSOFT® OFFICE SPECIALIST CERTIFICATION EXAMS
Rockland Community College is an authorized Microsoft® Office Specialist Testing Center. Exams are administered by appointment.
A Certified Microsoft® User is someone who has demonstrated a mastery-level performance on a particular Microsoft® software application by successfully passing an examination. Certification examinations are performance-based, and the testing occurs on the software application rather than by answering questions about the application.
Certification is available for:
- The ‘Help’ function of an application is not available during the test
- Cell phones, pagers, and other electronic devices are not allowed in the testing area
- Each Microsoft® Office Specialist exam is $100 for an exam voucher or $120 for an exam voucher with retake option.
How to Register at RCC for a Microsoft® Office Specialist Certification Exam
- Download and complete the registration form.
- Send completed form to:
Placement and Assessment
Rockland Community College
Technology Center, Room 8342
145 College Road
Suffern, NY 10901
- We will contact you to schedule an appointment upon receipt of your registration form.
- Purchase your test voucher online at www.certiport.com ($100 for an exam voucher or $120 for an exam voucher with retake option).
- Review certification requirements and exam tips.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment. Tests are approximately 50 minutes; please allow a minimum of one hour for the entire testing process.
- Come to RCC’s Technology Center - Suite 8340, Room 8342
- Bring your photo ID
For more information click on the following Microsoft® link below.