- Your enrollment application must already be submitted to Admissions
- If you have taken the SAT, ACT or NYS Regents exams you may be exempt depending on the program you are enrolled in and your score. See Exemptions
- Completing all sections of the test takes can take up to 3 hours
- In inclement weather, call the RCC emergency hotline 845-574-4034 for college closings or go online to www.cancellations.com
Required to bring:
- Pen and pencils
- Know your social security number
- Photo ID – (for example driver’s license, passport, military ID, or RCC student ID) w/photo) is required.
- No tests administered without proper identification
- If you are unable to bring a driver's license or a State ID card contact our office at 845-574-4288
Prior to taking the placement test it is strongly recommended to review the test format online and to take very seriously the importance of the test in determining your academic placement.
NO Cell Phones, food/drinks, calculators or electronic equipment allowed!
Technology Center, Room 8348 (third floor)
No appointment is needed
All daytime tests, you may arrive anytime between 9:30 and 11:30 am. Arrive by 4:45 pm for all evening tests (tests at 5 pm)
|Thursday, February 11
||9:30 – 11:30 am OR 5:00 pm
|Monday, February 29||9:30 – 11:30 am OR 5:00 pm
|Monday, March 28||9:30 – 11:30 am OR 5:00 pm
|Tuesday, March 29||9:30 – 11:30 am OR 5:00 pm
|Thursday, March 31||9:30 – 11:30 am OR 5:00 pm
Please note: Check back for additional dates for April and May
Dates are subject to change