Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees for International Students
Students will receive a bill from the College once they are registered for classes for the semester. Students are charged per semester, and only need to pay what they owe for that semester.
Below is an estimate of how much an international student should expect to pay for tuition and fees at the College. For more specific information about exact fees, please visit the Bursar's Tuition and Fees page.
2016-17 Tuition Rates
|International Student Tuition & Fees (Estimate)||$9260||$4630||$370|
- Students taking 12 to 18 credits pay the full-time rate.
- Students taking more than 18 credits pay $100.00 per additional credit.
- Students should expect tuition to increase each year by a minimal percentage.
- Students must have a zero balance in order to register for the following semester. Failure to register will result in termination of a student's SEVIS record. Students will also not be able to graduate or request an official transcript if money is owed to the College.
- Students who do not pay their tuition on time will incur late fees.
Students have the choice to pay either the full amount at the time of registration for classes, or can set up a payment plan. Please visit our Payment Options page for more information.
Housing and Personal Expenses
Students should budget at least $5000 for books, transportation costs (not plane tickets), and food for the academic year. Additional money should be considered for other personal expenses.
Housing costs can vary, depending on where you choose to live. To find out more about our Housing options and estimated costs, please visit our Housing page.