How to Apply
Applying to RCC is simple!
Steps to apply:
To apply submit the following:
- Completed Rockland Community College Enrollment Application along with the $30 fee
- Completed Personal Data Form, along with bank statement(s) from sponsors
- Completed Statement of Understanding
- Official high school transcript (accompanied by official English translation, if applicable)*
- Official college transcript/diploma (official English translation, if applicable)*
Note: An international credential evaluation is required for all foreign high school and college transcripts. Please visit www.naces.org for list of acceptable agencies or contact Admissions
- Proof of immunization against measles, mumps and rubella.
* Our office reserves the right to request an evaluation of all foreign education credentials from the WES in order to verify documentation.