How to Apply
Applying to RCC is simple!
Steps to apply:
To apply submit the following:
- Completed Rockland Community College Enrollment Application along with the $30 fee
- Completed Personal Data Form, along with bank statement(s) from sponsors
- Completed Statement of Understanding
- Official high school transcript (accompanied by official English translation, if applicable)*
- Official college transcript/diploma (official English translation, if applicable)*
Note: An international credential evaluation is required for all foreign high school and college transcripts. Please visit www.naces.org for list of acceptable agencies or contact Admissions.
6. Proof of immunization against measles, mumps and rubella.
* Our office reserves the right to request an evaluation of all foreign education credentials from the WES in order to verify documentation.