How to Apply
Applying to RCC is simple!
Steps to apply:
To apply submit the following:
- Completed Rockland Community College Enrollment Application along with the $30 fee
- Completed Personal Data Form, along with bank statement(s) from sponsors
- Completed Statement of Understanding
- Official high school transcript (accompanied by official English translation, if applicable)*
- Official college transcript/diploma (official English translation, if applicable)*
Note: A World Education Services (WES) evaluation is required for all foreign college transcripts.
6. Proof of immunization against measles, mumps and rubella.
* Our office reserves the right to request an evaluation of all foreign education credentials from the WES in order to verify documentation.