How to Apply
Applying to RCC is simple!
Steps to apply:
- Submit the Online Application and $30 application fee
- Submit documentation that you have the equivalent of a U.S. high school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED):
- Submit official secondary school transcripts (academic records), completion certificate, and/or exam results (if applicable) in English or with English translation. For English translation, you can use any official service in your home country or local translation services in the U.S.
- If you have attended college or a university, submit official transcripts from all schools attended. College or university transcripts from non-U.S. schools will need to be evaluated by a professional evaluation company to qualify for transfer credits. We accept any service that are members of NACES
- Bank statement, in English, showing a bank balance equivalent to $20,000 U.S.
- Financial Statement signed by the sponsor(s) whose name appears on the bank statement. *not required if bank statement is in applicant's name
- Completed Statement of Understanding
- Copy of passport information page
- Proof of immunization against measles, mumps and rubella *required prior to registering for classes
Our office reserves the right to request an evaluation of all foreign education credentials in order to verify documentation if deemed necessary.
Documents can be sent by email to
or by mail to:
Rockland Community College
International Student Services
145 College Road
Suffern, NY 10901, USA