Express Mail Request
Express Mail Request
Admission documents and I20s are sent to admitted students by airmail free of charge (overseas mail may take on average 3-6 weeks to be received).
RCC is pleased to offer international students the option of requesting your documents to be mailed by express mail through two companies: SASS-SmartShip or E-Ship Global. This option will allow you to receive your acceptance letter and I-20 through DHL, FedEx, or UPS in 3-5 business days.
Requesting your immigration documents through express mail is at YOUR expense and your credit card will be charged upon requesting the service.
SASS-SmartShip charges a flat fee of $66 for all international express mailings. E-Ship Global's costs vary from country to country, in which some countries may cost less than $66 to ship to. Both companies use DHL, FedEx or UPS to ship their documents. Which company you choose to use is up to you.
You must use the websites provided below - do not go through the DHL, FedEx, or UPS website directly.
To start the process of getting your prepaid shipping label, please go to
www.SASS-SmartShip.com and hit the Student Tab to register.
You will be emailed your unique username and password. Log in and follow these simple steps for success:
Step #1: Create your shipment information.
Step #2: Check pricing
Step #3: Create Airway Bill
Step #4: Payment through our secure payment portal via PayPal. You do not have to have a PayPal account – just check out as a guest!
Step #5: On the student shipping page, hit SHIPMENT DETAILS to monitor all your Pending, Paid, and Tracking shipment status.
Step #6: CONGRATS AND GO TAKE ON THE WORLD!
E-Ship Global Instructions:
- Visit the eShipGlobal website (viewed best with Internet Explorer & Mozilla Firefox browsers).
- Complete the registration form: you will need to be prepared with the email address you will use for the communication from this company, mailing address and phone number. After registering, within 30 minutes you will receive an email requesting that you activate your account. This is required for you to begin using the account.
- Follow the instructions in the email you receive to activate your account. Once the activation process is complete, you will receive another email confirming this fact.
- Prepare the shipping label: for this step you must have already activated your account. Select "Receive a Package From Universities," then “New York” from the map of the United States, next “Rockland Community College” and finally “International Student Services.” This will ensure your shipping label is received by our office. Once you get to this step, you will need to have your mailing address (U.S. or foreign), phone number and email address. Note that a RCC ID number is NOT required to submit your request. At the end of the screen, you should select “ship/quote.” You will receive a quote and have the option to choose your carrier – FedEx, UPS, or DHL. At this stage, you will also be able to select your method of payment (i.e. credit card or wire transfer). Please pay close attention to the information submitted on these screens, as errors in the credit card information or submitting incorrect or incomplete address information will result in a delay in the mailing of your documents.
- The final email you receive from eShipGlobal will be confirmation of your order. This email will provide you with detailed information about your shipment (i.e. payment amount, tracking number, mailing address, etc.). ISS will receive a copy of this email at the same time as you, so there is no need to forward us the information.
If you experience any difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, please use the “Help” link in the site for step-by-step instructions. If you have additional questions about how to use this service, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other inquiries related to your immigration, please email email@example.com.