The following applications are available in Financial Aid:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) for full-time New York residents
- Aid for Part-Time Study (APTS) for part-time New York residents
- Student Loan Request
- Parent Loan Request
- RCC Foundation Scholarships Booklets
See the step-by-step guide "How to Apply for Federal and State Financial Aid at RCC" for detailed information on applying.
Early application deadlines for filing financial aid forms are:
- April 15 for summer sessions
- May 31 for fall semester
- November 15 for spring semester
You may apply after these dates, but awards may not be processed in time to meet the Bursar’s deadlines for making payment arrangements.
Different financial aid programs require different types of information and documentation. To document income, students may be required to submit Federal IRS tax transcripts and New York State Income Tax forms for the student/spouse and/or parents, as well as other evidence of taxable and/or nontaxable income.