Hours of Operation
- M & Th: 8 am – 7 pm
- T, W, F: 8 am – 5 pm
- M – Th: 8 am – 7pm
- F: 8 am – 5 pm
Holiday & Vacation
Hours may vary, please call to confirm.
- Debra Bouabidi, Director of Financial Aid
- Madelene Aponte, Assistant Director of Financial Aid
- Karina Joseph, Financial Aid Administrator, TAP Certification Officer
- Paula From, Financial Aid Counselor, Student Loans, Consortium Agreements
- Elissa Silverstein, Financial Aid Counselor, Scholarships
- Sue Twomey, Financial Aid Counselor, APTS Program
You can afford RCC!
During 2012-2013, approximately 4,000 students at Rockland Community College shared more than $18 million of financial assistance. Many students are eligible for financial aid and all students are encouraged to apply for funds to help them meet the cost of higher education Funds are generally available for those who demonstrate financial need.
Financial Aid personnel assist students and families and can help them learn about and apply for federal, state and local financial aid programs. Free personal financial aid counseling and technical assistance is available on a walk-in basis.
The office also has a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) mini-lab where students can file their financial aid applications online. Helpful technical guidance is provided so that the application process can be easy and error-free.
|RCC's School Codes||(Federal - 002877) (State - 2147)|
|Duplicate Student Aid Report||1-800-4-FEDAID|
|SAR for hearing-impaired students with access to TTY||1-800-730-8913|
|Duplicate TAP application or a TAP change form||1-888-NYSHESC|
|Copy of your Federal Income Tax Returns||1-800-829-1040|
|Copy of your New York State Income Tax Returns||1-800-225-5829|