Applying Online (for matriculating students)
For questions about RCC’s admissions or application process please call us at:
1-800-RCC-SOON (1-800-722-7666) or 845-574-4224.
The following students should contact Admissions for information about how to apply to Rockland Community College:
- You were home-schooled
- You do not have a high school diploma or HSE/GED
- You have an IEP or CDOS certificate
- You have a prior felony conviction
- You were dismissed from a college for disciplinary reasons
Students are encouraged to apply early. Please use the following guide to help ensure that your application is complete. Incomplete applications will delay the admissions process.
Online Application Guide
- After you click on the "APPLY TODAY" link above you will be taken to a different web page where you can begin the process of submitting an online application for admission to RCC. You will be asked to create an account with a username and password. Please be sure to write down and save your username and password for possible future use.
- Include your social security number if you are applying for financial aid.
- Please review your application and make sure all the required items have been answered.
- If the application fee ($30) is paid by check please be aware there is a mandatory six-day waiting period before your check clears the bank and before RCC will process your application online.
Note: The $30 application fee is non-refundable. Readmit students pay a non-refundable fee of $5.
Next - Send your application, along with an official copy of your high school transcripts (even if you did not graduate from high school) to:
Rockland Community College
Technology Center, 1st Floor
145 College Road
Suffern, NY 10901