for matriculating students only
(online application for Fall 2016 currently not available).
Important: the online application has been officially turned off for Fall 2016. Applicants can still apply IN PERSON in Admissions, on main campus, in the Technology Center. CLASSES BEGIN SEPTEMBER 1, 2016.
* Application fees are not refundable. $30 for new students, $5 for readmit students.
* Students with an application fee waiver must use the paper application.
Please contact Admissions before applying if you:
- Were home-schooled
- Do not have a high school diploma or GED
- Are applying for HSE (formerly called GED)
- Have an IEP or CDOS certificate
For any questions please call us at: 845-574-4224 or
Online Application Tips
- Creating an account allows you to save your work if you can't complete the application in one visit. Please write down and remember your username and password to access your application.
- Include your social security number if you are applying for financial aid.
- Please review your application to ensure all required items are complete.