Personal tools
Log in

Skip to content. | Skip to navigation


The evaluator has told me that Rockland Community College will not accept a course. Can I appeal the decision? If yes, how?

Yes, you may appeal a decision.

If you disagree with the advisor and evaluator, you may submit a Transfer Credit Evaluation Appeal Form along with a written statement and proper documentation to the Records & Registration front desk (do not send via email) and allow 10 to 15 business days for an appeal response. The Transfer Credit Evaluation Appeal Form can be obtained at: