Personal tools
Log in


If I attended more than one college or university do I need to send a transcript from each individual college/university? If yes, why?

Yes, Rockland Community College will need the official transcript from the original college, university or testing agency at which the course was taken. Rockland Community College needs to:

  • verify the original grade
  • determine if the original institution was a quarter- or semester-based
  • see the year in which the course was taken to verify its content
  • verify that the course material hasn’t expired.

Obtaining the original transcript is the best practice to gather this information.